Mark Blair, MD
Languages I Speak
"When my mother was diagnosed with skin cancer many years ago, I was inspired to help others by educating skin health and beauty. The human skin is fascinating in its ability to repair trauma and damage. In Dermatology we are able to develop long lasting relationships with our patients which involves a trusting, approachable communication style that allows the patients to feel empowered and involved in their skin care."
- Boston University, BA in Biology
- Albany Medical College, MD
- Internship in general surgery, Baystate Medical Center
- Residency in Dermatology, Naval Medical Center
- Active in the military service for the US Navy as a General Medical Officer in Okinawa, Japan and an F/A-18 Hornet flight surgeon in Lemoore, CA.
Where I Practice
Paradise Valley Dermatology
12251 N. 32nd St
Phoenix AZ 85032